We welcome your comments on the Acacia Federal Savings Bank blog, and we hope you’ll join the discussion.
Acacia Federal Savings Bank reviews comments before they are posted, and reserves the right to edit, remove, or not allow postings of any comment that is off-topic, inappropriate or is of a promotional nature. We also reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, readability or spelling, when appropriate.
By posting a comment on the Acacia Federal Savings Bank blog, you agree that you will not:
- Share your personal information such as Social Security Number or Acacia Federal account number.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous or embarrassing to any person or entity.
- Post off topic.
- Post or publish advertisements, pyramid schemes, promotional materials or irrelevant links.
- Use anchor text or SEO keywords in your “Name” name field.
- Impersonate another person or allow anyone else to use your identification for posting comments.
- Post the same comment more than one (1) time.
- Hold Acacia Federal liable for any actions taken as a result of your post.
In addition, by commenting on this blog you agree that Acacia Federal Savings Bank reserves the right to:
- Contact you to gain clarity around a comment, or ask for permission to repurpose, distribute, edit, reproduce, or copy your comment in the future.
- Use your posted comment in marketing, promotional, and sales materials.
- Terminate your access to the blog upon any violation of our policy or misuse of the blog.
This blog is sponsored by Acacia Federal Savings Bank. We do not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions on this blog other than for Acacia Federal products and services. We value our customers’ questions, comments, and feedback, and will respond as quickly as possible to your posts. Questions about the content of the blog can be directed to 703-506-8100.